Thursday, March 8, 2012

Confetti, etc.

So excited! As of today, there is OFFICIALLY a DATE for the GSF's SMA run. Sorry about all the capital letters - that's me yelling with excitement. It has been such a journey to find a venue and pin down a date, and now I'm so excited to have something solid down that I could run through the streets with confetti to celebrate.

The run will be taking place on April 11th - which means now I have lots and lots to do quickly. It's time for a website, a Facebook page, gently nudging my friends to participate, and much more. And since I have so much to do, I'm out of blogging time. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, now that you are off your death bed and the "run" has fallen into place, you should feel great...we'll all miss you from the disability world blogging journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Phil, that's a sweet sentiment... but I'm not going anywhere! I just meant I'm out of time today. I started this blog to document this project, but now that I've started, I really have no desire to stop. I have lots of ideas, and I want to keep contributing to causes like Mission: iPossible and more. Keep reading, the best is yet to come. :)

    ReplyDelete